Insulating Fire Brick For Sale is the insulating material that is featured with high porosity, low thermal conductivity, high refractoriness, light weight, high mechanical strength, high compressive strength, good thermal shock resistance, etc. Such brick plays an important role in the insulation part of the thermal equipment, being extensively used in the metallurgical industry, chemical industry, glass industry, ceramic industry, and high temperature kiln and furnace, etc.
Specification oF Insulating Fire Brick For Sale
|Index Items||Diatomite insulating bricks||Drift beads bricks||Fireclay light bricks||High aluminium light bricks|
|Cold crushing strength(Mpa) ≥||2.5||3.0||2.0||3.0||4.0||3.5|
|Thermal conductivity(900℃±25)(W/m.k) ≤||0.20||0.25||0.25||0.30||0.50||0.40|
Recipe and Classification Of Insulating Fire Brick For Sale
Insulation fire brick recipe is the light insulation material. The most used insulating refractory bricks are alumina bubble bricks, mullite insulating bricks, diatomite insulating bricks, ceramsite insulating refractory bricks, and high alumina insulating bricks, etc.
- Alumina bubble bricks
- Mullite insulating bricks
- Diatomite insulating bricks
- Ceramsite insulating refractory bricks
- High alumina insulating bricks, etc.
Properties Of Insulating Fire Brick For Sale
Alumina bubble bricks are featured with light in weight, high mechanical strength, high compressive strength, good thermal shock resistance, low thermal conductivity, and save energy, etc. Mullite insulating bricks have advantages of high refractoriness, good thermal shock resistance, good insulation performance, and high compressive strength, etc. And high alumina insulating bricks have the properties of good insulation performance, high temperature resistance, and light in weight, etc.
- High mechanical strength
- High compressive strength
- Good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal conductivity
- High temperature resistance
- Light weight and energy-saving
Applications Of Insulating Fire Brick For Sale
Alumina bubble bricks are used in the high temperature furnaces or kilns used in the metallurgical industry, chemical industry, glass industry, ceramic industry, and refractory industry, etc. Mullite insulating bricks are applied in the roof of the hot blast furnace, shaft and bottom of the blast furnace, regenerator of the glass furnace, ceramic kiln, and lining of the other high temperature kilns or furnaces, etc. As for the high alumina insulating bricks, they are most used in the insulating layer of the high temperature industrial kiln or furnace.
- Alumina bubble bricks: High temperature furnaces or kilns
- Mullite insulating bricks: Roof of hot blast furnace, shaft and bottom of the blast furnace, regenerator of the glass furnace, ceramic kiln, and lining of the other high temperature kilns or furnaces, etc.
- High alumina insulating bricks: Insulating layer of the high temperature industrial kiln or furnace , etc.
Insulating Fire Brick For Sale Suppliers
RS is one of famous insulation fire bricks suppliers, selling different kinds of insulating refractory bricks. It is established in the early 90s of twenty century, located in the foot of Mount Song, a place of Xinmi city, which is in the middle of Zhengshao Expressway. The abundant high quality materials and convenient transportation, neighboring the Longhai and Jingguang railway lines, provide favorable conditions for the production of the refractory materials. After 20 years of hardworking and development, it has become a comprehensive enterprise producing refractory materials in metallurgy, building materials, electric power and chemical industry, etc.
- Refractory bricks: High alumina refractory bricks,silicon bricks, fireclay refractory bricks, Magnesia bricks, carbon bricks, and mullite bricks, etc.
- Monolithic refractory materials: Refractory castable, high alumina cement, and calcined bauxite aggregate , etc.
- Insulation materials: insulation bricks, insulation castable, refractory blanket, refractory board, refractory board, refractory balls,such as fireclay refractory balls,and high alumina balls, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick For Sale Price
Insulation fire bricks price from RS is much lower than that of the other manufacturers, plus strict quality management system, professional sales and after-sales service team and good reputation and scientific management, Rongsheng has established cooperative relationships with India, Iran, Ireland, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, Greece, Australia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan,Russia, southeast Asia and other countries and regions.
Rongsheng has always been adhering to the business purpose of honesty, respectful, innovation, and dedication. It will persist the strategic developing road based on quality and cheap to establish its own brand. By scientific management, sound customer information management system and abundant products, Rongsheng provides satisfactory, timely, and efficient service to the consumers. We are looking forward to cooperating with you, and making progress together!Leave your requirements about the refractories you need. We will reply you within 24 hours. :