Refractory materials applied in the thermal equipment of the iron and steel industry as follows:
- CDQ furnace: anti-wearing fireclay brick; silica carbide bricks, mullite bricks, and unshaped refractory materials, etc.
- Coke oven: silica bricks, silimanite bricks, and unshaped refractories, etc.
- Steel ladle: silica carbide bricks, and monolithic refractories, etc.
- Converters and EAF: corundum bricks, spinel bricks, magnesia bricks, magnesia-carbon bricks, and monolithic refractory materials, etc.
- Blast furnace: high alumina products, phosphate soaked fireclay bricks, corundum bricks, silica carbide bricks, corundum-mullite bricks, and unshaped refractory products, etc.
- RH furnace: direct bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, fused rebonded magnesia chrome bricks, fused semi-rebonded magnesia chrome bricks, high alumina insulating bricks, fire clay insulating bricks, and unshaped refractories, etc.
- Ladle furnace: magnesia carbon bricks, and unshaped refractories, etc.
- Hot blast furnace: silica brick, mullite brick, andalusite bricks, special alumina zirconia bricks, low creep fireclay products, low creep high alumina products, and monolithic refractory products, etc.
Refractory manufacturer RS sales different kinds of high quality refractory bricks and monolithic refractories. We are waiting for your cooperation!